Over 30% of heat loss in the home is lost through your external walls. Cavity wall insulation will reduce this heat loss in a simple and cost effective way. There are many benefits of insulation of cavity wall which we will discuss here.
The Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- It helps reduce heat loss during the winter months resulting in smaller fuel bills.
- Causes no disruption or structural change to your home
- Prevent heat build up in the summer months.
- It results in a more even temperature in the home making it a more comfortable living space.
- Reduces the amount of carbon dioxide emissions that your home will produce.
- Helps reduce condensation on ceilings and walls.
- Improve the BER rating a value of your home
- There is also government grants available to help you complete cavity wall insulation. Check our grant page Here to find out more